Sunday April 24, 2016
Register Online Here.
Download To Print & Mail 5K Registration Form
Date: Sunday, April 24th
Time: 7:30 AM Registration, 8:30 AM Kid’s Fun Run, 9:00 AM Run/Walk Start
Location: CT Center For Child Development, 95 Wolf Harbor Rd, Milford, CT 06461
5K Course Map: Click here for 5K Course
T-shirts: Free race t-shirt to the first 200 registrants
Awards: Male and female winners; U-12; 13-19;
20-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59; 60-69; 70+
PLATINUM LEVEL SPONSOR: $2,500
- All Gold Level sponsor entitlements* plus:
- Your company’s banner displayed at the start and finish line
- Table set up at the event
- Up to 5 free race entries
*does not include kilometer marker signs.
GOLD LEVEL SPONSOR: $1,500
- All Silver Level sponsor entitlements plus:
- Your company’s name/logo on a yard sign at 1 of 5 kilometer markers (5 total available)
- Up to 4 free race entries
SILVER LEVEL SPONSOR: $500
- All Bronze Level sponsor entitlements plus:
- Acknowledgement on event marketing materials and social media posts
- Up to 3 free race entries
BRONZE LEVEL: $250
- All Patron Level sponsor entitlements plus:
- Name and/or logo on Sponsor Banner displayed at the race
- Up to 2 free race entries
- Name and/or logo on race website
- Acknowledgement during race day announcements
- Opportunity to place a promotional item in race bags
PRODUCT AND SERVICE SPONSORS
Any sponsor wishing to donate products (food items, beverages, promotional merchandise, etc.) or services (copying, mailing, advertising, etc.) instead of dollars will receive the same sponsorship level entitlements as the equivalent dollar amount donated.
Products and services of higher value can be used for prizes, awards, or major raffle gifts for runners, walkers and Kid’s Fun Run participants.
Smaller products/items can also be donated for our participant race bags given out at the event. All sponsors are encouraged to promote their products & services through our event. Smaller "in-kind" products, services, or gift certificates are always welcome and encouraged for use in our raffle for the participants, children and volunteers.
All sponsors at any level are encouraged to provide us with: marketing materials, brochures, or any other token items so that we may place them in our race bags, which will be given to all participants.
Please contact Chelsea Rominiecki: 203-882-8810 ext. 310 or firstname.lastname@example.org