Intensive direct treatment of severe problem behavior is provided as part of the continuum of care within the Intensive Behavior Treatment Services clinic.
• Children & adolescents ages 5-21yrs are eligible for this service.
• Clients who demonstrate significant problem behavior (e.g., self-injurious behavior,
...physical aggression) that interferes or prohibits the client from functioning in the
.. least restrictive environment.
• This service includes direct observation and analysis of the variables contributing to
... the problem areas.
• This service also includes the development, evaluation, and generalization of an
...individualized behavioral treatment plan.
• This service is staffed by 2 clinicians and supervised by a doctoral-level BCBA and
... licensed psychologist.
• When appropriate, this service also includes psychiatric consultation including a
...review of current medications and/or recommendations for medications to
... compliment behavioral intervention.
• This direct service is provided at the clinic.
• This service is delivered for 2-4 hours per visit, 2-5 visits per week.
• Contract with school district
* Following payment, families may be able to submit bills to their private insurance for partial/full reimbursement