Intensive direct treatment of deficits in adaptive functioning is provided as part of the continuum of care within the Intensive Behavior Treatment Services clinic.
• Children & adolescents ages 5-21yrs are eligible for this service.
• Clients who demonstrate significant limitations in areas of independent functioning
...(e.g., feeding, toileting) that interfere or prohibit the clients from functioning in the
... least restrictive environment.
• This service includes direct observation and analysis of the variables contributing to
...the problem areas.
• This service also includes the development, evaluation, and generalization of an
... individualized behavioral treatment plan.
• This service is staffed by 1 or 2 clinicians and supervised by a doctoral-level BCBA
...and licensed psychologist.
• This direct service is provided at the clinic or in the client’s home.
• This service is delivered for 1-2 hours per visit, 2-5 visits per week.
• Contract with school district
* Following payment, families may be able to submit bills to their private insurance for partial/full reimbursement